- This event has passed.
Financial Literacy I – Understanding Credit and Collections
March 16, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
The purpose of this workshop is to introduce the attendee to the fundamentals of credit and the impact of credit management.
In this session we will discuss:
- Credit Reports – What they are, what they consist of and how to interpret them
- FICO and other credit scores – What they are, how they’re calculated and increasing your score
- Building, rebuilding, repairing and maintaining good credit
- Student loan repayment option
- The benefits and cost of student loan deferment