- This event has passed.
Financial Literacy II – Getting Your Plan Moving!!
July 27, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
You’ve probably attended programs on Financial Literacy in the past but does your school have a functioning and effective Financial Literacy program that is supported campus-wide? Getting a plan started and obtaining cross-department partnership and upper management buy-in may be the hardest pieces to the puzzle.
In this session, ‘Getting Your Plan Moving,’ you’ll leave with a Financial Literacy Toolkit that will provide you with the tools and guidance you’ll need to get your plan started and moving forward. During the session we’ll discuss the components of the toolkit and show you how to use them effectively. Your toolkit will include:
- Effective program traits
- Financial literacy topics
- Determining the most effective financial literacy programming for students
- Communications templates for:
- Upper management buy-in
- Department outreach
- Responding to the “NO’s”
- Outside vendors who are already providing services to your campus
- Effective outreach programming
- A list of effective student outreach techniques
- Program vehicles
- The Resource Vault: Videos, Games, Workshop Kits, PDF’s, Webinars, Academic Programs and Curriculum, Articles, Financial Literacy Websites, Credit Related Links, Money Saving Tools, Software and Apps